Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I did watch American Idol last week

As some of you know, I left for Oklahoma on Monday, March 30 and I am coming home April 17. If you facebook, you can check the status there for all the truly current happenings.
American Idol last week was viewed in Oklahoma "live". (I usually record and watch it the next day) There really weren't any surprises. I was pretty sure that Megan would go home last week, so no big shock that it was this week instead. I missed the show on Wednesday. I thought the show was pretty good. The only thing was although Lil is a good singer.... she just doesn't appeal to me. I think because I keep waiting to see (actually hear) her do something to WOW me, and it hasn't happened yet. I enjoy watching Scott, but I think his songs are beginning to sound the same. All the other singers were good. Megan was just off, musically and fashion wise. Sorry, I did like Allison's outfit, she is young and that's the way you look. She wasn't just dressed "rocker" but youthful. I usually agree with Simon, but not always with his fashion sense. He is older, and he speaks of fashion as not only a man, but a father figure. Chris is a really good musician, although I don't think he will make it to the finals, I hope he continues on for awhile. Did you like Adam? He is always so good, and this week, keeping his hair a little like last week was a good move, showing he will always be full of surprises. I never heard what tonight's genre will be. I do know it's only an hour show. (If you have never seen FRINGE, its good too) More next time after Idol.

No comments: