Thursday, March 26, 2009

I was Wrrrrrrrroooonnnnngggg!

Wow! What a surprise. I really expected Megan to leave. But, it was Michael. Actually, I am not that surprised because he would have been in the bottom three going by his song last night. BUT, Matt being in the bottom after his performance really surprised me. The only explanation I have is that when it gets down to the last 10, its not just about their song but about fan base. I actually thought Michael had a good fan base. He didn't seem too upset though did he? Well, in the past, the top 10 have done well, and he made it that far. He gets to tour this summer and he gets to go see his family. Its all good as far as he is concerned. Megan was surprised she wasn't at least in the bottom three, don't you think? Surprised and thrilled to still be there, that's my thought. Well, the show was good with the duet by Joss Stone and Smokey. Ruben Studdard is always good. Man, that boy can sweat can't he? Seemed like watching it live had a LOT of commercials, but we were home and nothing else (but basketball) was on. Looking forward to next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was surprised that Megan wasn't in the bottom 3 and that Matt was. I didn't think Michael did that great, but I am still sad to see him go. I hope he doesn't have to go back to the oil field.

lani said...

shame that Megan didnt go home. guess i'll just have to hit the fast forward button next week too. (sorry but her voice really annoys me). thought Adam did great, but i have to say, i think i like his punk look better than the slick combed back look. do you know what the theme for next week is?