Thursday, March 05, 2009

American Idol...3 more

American Idol picked three more for the final 12. Really no surprise there. Scott, Lil and Jorge (horhay) Also, the 8 picked for wild card. OK, who came up with eight? I guess they were trying to make sure it stays within the time frame of one hour. The three from that group are picked by the judges. Good idea. I was hoping that Anoop would make it to the wild card since he got cut earlier. I was totally disappointed about Tatiana. Give me a break! That girl is either bawling her eyes out or laughing that insanely annoying fake laugh.
So, let's break it down for the wild card.
Anoop, good singer. Jesse, the redhead, I don't remember her or what she sang. Megan, good singer as well as Jasmine, good singer but both of them haven't done anything memorable yet. The remaining four are Tatiana, (my feelings are clear about her) Von, Ricky & Matt. Well, at least they are all good singers. The trick for them is going to be... Pick some good songs. With all the songs they can do right at their finger-tips.... they all better bring it. Man, I can tell a bad song and whoosh they will be gone faster than chocolate chip cookies at a weight watchers meeting. Stay tuned. Oh, My favorite 3 from the wild card? Anoop, Megan and Von. Let's see how close I get.

No comments: