Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good bye Alexis!

So, I was right about Alexis leaving. One of the problems this year, not really a problem, but they are all so good. I think each of the remaining 10 is so good that, from her on in, it really will be who has started building the biggest fan base. All 10 of them are quite capable of delivering Gold records at this point. Votes are around 30 to 35 million, so even people calling in over and over, that still doesn't translate to less than a million people per singer. I guess I was a little surprised that Michael and Allison were in the bottom three, but at this point, everybody but two will eventually go. I do like that Lil Rounds was happy and seemed a little surprised to still be in the competition. A little humbleness goes a lot for me towards the likability factor. Don't you agree? I replayed Adam's song again from you-tube, and although I'm not a big rock fan, it was just quirky enough for me that I really liked it. I still am just shocked how high he can sing, and it doesn't sound all that "falsetto". If Alexis hadn't left and it was one of the other two, I would be a little disappointed, but not surprised. Next week is Motown but the show is on Wednesday and Thursday night. Looking forward to it!!

1 comment:

lani said...

i was surprised at Alexis' leaving. i thought Sarver would get the boot. glad Anoop redeemed himself! i respected Adams creativity, but i did not like his song. next week should be good, i hope!