Friday, March 06, 2009

The Final 13? American Idol

Whoa! Hold on to your hats this season. A few fans are a little upset. The show ran a little long. (It was posted as 24 seconds too long) But, that was long enough that some people missed the twist. OK, it's never been done, so it is considered a new twist. I was glad because #13 was Anoop and though his song last night was horrible. Singing, dancing, ugh... I really like him. There is something about him... you don't expect that voice to come out of that body. So, he is different.
Again with the drama and Tatiana. Please do not bring her back again. Yet, watch, she will be there in the end, somehow. They (some fans) just like the extra drama she brings. OK, maybe Ryan Secrest needs a sidekick. They seemed to have a little chemistry thing going before she found out she was out. MMMMMM Think about it Fox.
Since there are 13, I am interested in seeing how the rest of the season goes. Will they extend the finale one week or kick off two at a time? I'd like to see them extend the show. I get a little sad after the finale, because by then, you get attached to these kids.
I've bought several itune songs... David Archuletta, David Cook, Jordin Sparks, Kelly Clarkson, Doughtry. I'm looking forward to Kelly's new cd.
So, the music goes on... what else can happen?

No comments: