Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Judges save Matt!

I am so confused! What is wrong with America's vote? If someone can explain why Lil is still not in the bottom, I would really appreciate it. I knew when Lil was not in the bottom that the Judges would have to save Matt. He was better than she was period. I am seriously doubting what people are thinking about when they vote...proving Simon wrong? So the good news is, Matt is saved. The bad news is two fold: Next week two people leave, and the genre of music will be disco. I don't think its completely bad news, there are some good songs from disco, which is my era. But, there is a bunch of bad songs to choose from too. If Lil doesn't leave next week, there definitely needs to be a re-count. Logically, Matt and Lil leave next week but, American Idol defies logic.

No comments: