Wednesday, April 29, 2009

American Idol Top Five

Kris was great last night. He is one of my favorites, as he voice is always pitch perfect on. I think he may have surprised a few people by the enthusiasm Jamie Fox showed. Allison is always spot on with song choices, so she was predictable, but enjoyable last night. Seems like her voice has improved over the last few weeks. She has more control. I thought Matt did a really good job. I think at this point in the competition, the whole group can see themselves winning. Danny Gokey was good as always, and I'm glad he showed his range more this week. That boy can sing! Adam was perfect as always. He is such a drama king though isn't he? I loved the way he walked down the stairs. His song and all his notes were flawless. He is so perfect, I am so impressed that week after week, he continues to surprise and perfect his vocals. I'm looking forward to this week when Taylor Hicks will be back to sing. Its his genre. I think that Matt will probably leave this week. At this stage of the game, I love them all, but I know someone has to leave. I'm not sure why Simon thinks Allison will leave, because I believe she has a good following. We will see later, won't we?

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Okay...

Here are my thoughts...ha ha. :)

Adam - He can sing, but he is a drama king! He could be on broadway...and do great.

Kris - I love him.

Danny - Wow!! He was great last night!!!!

Matt and Alison...I think they need to go.

:) Enjoyed reading your post!