Thursday, April 09, 2009

Good-bye Scott

I really liked Scott and his final performance was one of the songs I really liked him singing. I had to wonder if his ego wasn't kind of topping out. I know in the "heat of the moment" you can say things you might filter out if you had a chance. But, I didn't really like it with the attitude. I was right on about Lil being in the bottom three. I think that the judges might actually save her. They only have 2 more chances to use their veto, so we will see if that happens. Remember its just a one week reprieve. After they use the veto, the following week two people will leave.
The entertainment for the show was different. I wasn't familiar with Flo Rida and I'm not a fan of rap, but the song was entertaining and the dancers were really awesome. I'm a Kelly Pickler fan, but I didn't like her performance. She looks like she lost weight and her dress and shoes were adorable. I almost felt like her song was a little "off".
Can't wait for next week.

No comments: