Wednesday, April 15, 2009

American Idol does songs from movies

Allison starts off the show with one of the best movie songs! She has really stepped it up and seems to be in it to win it! She has such a recognizable voice that I am looking forward to her first cd release. Anoop did a better job this week than he had been doing. He may not win American Idol, but I believe he has a good career ahead of him. Adam was amazing as always. He and Allison are just in a league of their own, aren't they? Matt did a good job on the piano with his song, but I would have preferred he sing something else. Danny Gokey chose such an emotional song and sang it well, but I think he got caught up in choosing a song he liked instead of a song he should sing. That is two different things. I'm sure its easy to over analyze song choice when its down to the last few. Randy was so far off with Kris' song. What was that about? I totally agreed with Kara that he did an amazing job. So the song was obscure? I was glad for that, it makes it interesting to hear a song not so popular. I almost feel asleep when Lil sang this week. She really looked good, but her song was abysmal. I like gospel, but I didn't feel like she really measured up to the other six singers. Anyone leaving besides Lil will really make me question the voters. More later after the results.

1 comment:

lani said...

i predict at least Lil and Matt in the bottom...but we'll see!