Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Top Four of American Idol

Don't you love it when Adam begins a show? Slash was a little surprising as a "mentor". I know he is a musician, but I didn't think he would care much about a "pop show". This is Adam's genre, so he did no doubt, exactly what everyone thought he would do...an excellent job. I liked Allison's song, and thought she did a great job. I kinda feel for her, she always gets such tough criticism, but she is only 17 people! Can you imagine where she will stand when she is Adam's age. I really liked the duet that Kris & Danny did too, but Simon was catty when he told Danny he sang better. I didn't like the cattiness. It is beneath him as a judge. Kris' song was good, especially if you liked that song, and I do. He is amazing on the guitar isn't he? Gotta say though I didn't like Danny's ending to his song. It was OK for that song, but a little out there. I wish he had stuck to what he knows. It was edgy, like he wanted and good until the "cat screech" at the end. The duet by Adam and Allison was awesome. But, it was kind of predictable. They had a great song, great blend, great outfits, and they should record a duet together. Just guessing... Kris will probably leave tonight. If it's not Kris, it will be Allison. Anyone else would surprise me. I could see the finals being Allison and Adam, except that Danny has a lot of fans. (I am one). We will see!

No comments: