Friday, May 15, 2009

Bye Bye Danny!

Well, I am disappointed. I didn't want Danny to leave, but, I can claim neither responsibility or fault. I didn't call to keep anyone. I also know some that were trying to call Danny had trouble getting through, but with over 80 million people voting, the phones were jammed.
I think the worst disappointment for me was missing the last 5 minutes. I had recorded the show, and although I was watching it the same night, it only recorded one hour. I hope that they re-show the last few minutes again. I haven't been able to find it online anywhere. No doubt, the phones are going to go crazy next week. The show should be good. The finales always are really great. You will have to stay tuned for Wednesday because that's when the votes are counted.
Until next time.... Later.

No comments: