Tuesday, May 19, 2009

American Idol....Adam vs. Kris

At the end of last week, they did a coin toss and Kris won. He chose to go second, which makes sense.
Adam is an awesome singer. I liked both of his first two songs. He also looked really hot in his "silver" suit. I liked both of Kris' first two songs too.
I mentioned on my facebook status that the song Kara co-wrote sounds a lot like Miley Cyrus' song "The Climb". Did anyone else notice the similarity between that and their song? She actually sang it on American Idol a few weeks ago.
Tomorrow night's show is bound to be an awesome show. I don't really have a prediction for who I think will win because a lot of it has to do with more than just their singing ability. I did read though that Kris may win because most of Danny's fans will vote for Kris and I know there was only 1 million votes separating the top two last week. That means, even if Kris was second last week, he has the potential to win.
I still stand by the premise that both Adam and Kris will be making albums. I think they both know this now too. I also believe Danny Gokey will be recording soon too. Also, Allison will be picked up by someone soon too I believe. Keep your ears open and let me know if you hear when any of the top 4 has a CD released. I want to know. Later.

1 comment:

lani said...

based on the songs from last night alone i'd say Adam was better. but based on the overall season i say Kris was better. what i did not like at all though was Kara's song. it did not suite either Adam or Kris vocally. i'm anxious to see the winner!