Friday, May 29, 2009

I know a little overdue... but

Unless you live under a rock you know that Kris Allen won American Idol. I was pleased and actually posted him singing "God in this city" on face book. Sure, Adam was a better singer, only better vocally. I think I got really tired of everything he did had to be different. Sometimes a song just needs to be sung.(period)
Its interesting how all the hype is still going on about Adam "not winning." Recheck last blog entry.... I actually thought that Kris might win. I understand Danny Gokey blogs and predicted Kris winning for the same reason I suggested.
The top 10 were on two nights "Larry King live" with Ryan Secrest as the host instead of Larry King. Ryan was really good, and much better eye candy than the aged King. I like him because he really seems like the boy next door.
I gotta repeat though... I was really disappointed about "the song." It wasn't the words for me, it was the "theatricalness" of the tune. It seems like it was so much like Miley Cyrus' song that it was too familiar.
Adam was also on TMZ and apparently some posers have been tweeting and blogging in his name. So, don't assume anything you see in print is truly from Adam or Kris unless it is a reputable source. You can always check your source through www.snopes.com to see if its true.
I have to admit I will miss American Idol in the weeks ahead until it starts all over again in January. If I hear when an AI finalist cd will be released, I'll try to post it.

No comments: