Friday, February 26, 2010

4 leave

I think America missed it a little.
Janell, Tyler, Ashley and Joe are going home.
Tyler was quirky enough that he would have added some interesting upbeatedness to the whole show as well as Joe's positivity. I think there were other guy singers who got by and through because they have a fan base, not because they should continue on because they are good singers.
Janell was a good singer, but unfortunately all of the girls this year are really pretty good. Ashley, even in her goodbye song was really awful. If she plays it back, she will realize she was off by a mile. So that one was called correctly.
I really liked the performances by both Chris and Allison. Allison was one of my favorites, she left before I thought she should. She also looked amazing. Loved her hair!
Until next time!

No comments: