Sunday, February 21, 2010

Don't be confused


It's still me blogging. :) But, I wanted Kady to do a blog for home school. But, because of her age, it's under mine. Look for the Princess of Random. www.blogspot.kathryn-princessofrandom.com
To be honest, she comes by randomness from me. I think it might be a family trait. My sister and I can switch channels in conversation and then return back to a previous conversation... and keep track. Kady and I can actually do that too! It makes for some non-boring moments, but confusing for my husband.
I plan on making comments about American Idol. So far, I really like Ellen. But, I have to admit, I've always been a fan of hers. I am looking forward to this year, as it has been said there is more talent. Let me know what you think.
Later

No comments: