Friday, February 26, 2010

Top 12 boys on American Idol

A little late, because I had a headache... but I took notes. As of this moment, I haven't watched the results, so my prediction would still be unbiased.
Todrick, did a funked up version of Since you've been gone. Although the verses were cool... he should have stayed true to the chorus. Not a big fan of what he did. He does have some talent though.
Aaron, the cutie patootie with an adorable face and persona let the nerves get to him. I can't wait to see what he does in the coming weeks. Hope he gets the votes so we see him more.
Jermaine, the church singer, is given church a bad name. I'm a little disappointed at the attitude. Rather haughty, and he was a screaming mess in his song.
Tim Urban and Apologize should really say he is sorry for that performance. Not good!
Joe, another cutie, but his performance was unforgettable.
Tyler, the 70's darling should leave the 70's behind. His rendition of Pretty woman needs to stay back in the past. I do hope he goes shopping at the mall. Hey, I would take him shopping! He looks familiar. But, I was in high school in the 70's so he looks like a classmate of mine. LOL
Lee and his guitar were really good. I was surprised that Randy and Kara didn't like it. Simon in his successfulness did like it so, I was glad to ride his comments. Lee was good.
John, I really don't think he is that good of a singer. He is cute, so maybe that will get him some votes. Who knows?
Michael singing Maroon 5 was a little weird. I like him, and Maroon 5 is one of my favorite groups, but I guess the performance needed a little more "group" instead of singing as a solo. Ryan was right though, his guitar looks like a ukulele in Michael's big hands.
Alex, a Texas was all over the place with the notes. I don't see how he can keep up. His vocals are just not that good. Maybe it was the song, but I don't know.
Casey James - Heaven, yes it was. Enough said!
Andrew, one of my favorites from earlier, totally blew it with song choice. He just picked a really awful song. Get a grip or get out.
My predictions for leaving are actually tied between three. Jermaine, Alex and maybe John. Who knows?
See you later today.

No comments: