Friday, February 06, 2009

I Joined Facebook

OK, I know. Isn't that a high school thing? Well, I thought about it and so what? I don't know that I care if anyone thinks it's a teen thing. One advantage is it might embarass the kids. Always a good thing. Husband doesn't care, so who is to say No, no no? So far, just checking in on a couple friends sites is fun. I'm always looking for new music. That is an option on the site too.
Last night we were telling embarrassing stories. Made me glad to be me. Embarrassing stuff happens right? Then later, you can tell all about it. But when it happens.... ugh! Don't you hate that feeling? Dread, stomach in throat, sweaty palms. I'm just glad that not all my embarrassing moments are on tape. Do I have any on tape? Anyway, I digress. How long does it take for that horrible feeling to become a humorous story? I'd like to know.

2 comments:

lani said...

hey, Facebook is for all ages..its a great place to reconnect to long lost friends, and new ones too. besides, if not for you joining FB i wouldntve seen your blog and i'm glad i did! :)

borninok said...

Well, Suzanne, you and I have been friends for a LONG time....and I, too, am a member of FACEBOOK as you know. PLUS, since I am in charge of the Enid High School 1969 40th reunion this year, I am gathering my classmates on FACEBOOK so that they will have a chance to reconnect PRIOR to the reunion in Oct. As such, then they can just sit back and enjoy the reunion without asking "Who was that person?" LOL So, my dear, have fun! And, once my divorce is final, I'll be joining you all down in Texas! --Hugs,
Mel