Monday, December 20, 2010

Looks like Christmas!

I love Christmas! It always brings back fun memories. When the boys were little... and still believed... Christmas Eve services, my father always waiting until Christmas Eve to go shopping. My mom and I always baked and make all kinds of Candy and cookies, making gingerbread houses with the boys. I love Christmas music too! I didn't realize I had so many Christmas decorations until Gary took down 17 large boxes of stuff and that didn't even include any outdoor decorations, which we have. I collect Santas and Kady has Nutcrackers. I usually only buy one new Santa a year, but this year... let's just say I bought more. I now need to start collecting Mrs. Claus' so I will have mates for all of Santa.
I still have a few projects to finish, but somehow I really am not stressing about that. I decided I only really have to finish 2 before Christmas and if the other three happen after Christmas, no big deal.
I did finish my Literature class. Wow was it tough! I learned a lot and will now take a break until we get my daughter well. Good news though, we have an appointment at Houston on January 11, 2011. I never thought her illness would last this long. Now, I am looking forward to reading Nicholas Sparks book Safe Haven. I will give you all a review when I finish. I really should do that more often!
Looking forward to American Idol beginning in January. I bet it is going to be fun, fun, fun!!
Later,

No comments: